Saturday, July 02, 2005

little deuce coup!

Uncle Mike took me out for a walk after dark and the cutest little gray tiger (like me!) started gettin closer and closer, meowin like she wanted to make friends. We all sort of hung out, she was really shy and wanted to come closer but Uncle Mike sorta chaperoned us. I thought she was really cute but she's the only girlie cat I've ever seen and I sure didn't know what to do. Everytime I started to run towards her I felt like I'd better go slow and back off. Then Uncle Mike said that's ok, most guys haven't got a clue on the first date. So finally Uncle Mike figured enough was enough and he dragged me back inside but I sure didn't wanna go cause I wanted to hear her story. Uncle Mike didn't get a pic this time, mostly because his camera is dead as a doornail. So no more pics until he gets a new one or borrows Jackie's again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home