Friday, April 29, 2005

Dad's Away - We're Gonna Play

Dad's back in the mines with his particle detective. Uncle Mike's been takin me out at night because it's been rainy during the days and he said he was really busy at work. I like it better at night because nobody can see me in the dark. Night before last I found a furry guy rattling around in the bushes, Uncle Mike said it was Pepe le Pew and I should give him a wide berth because he had a white stripe down his back.

Uncle Mike said he went to see the vet today. Somebody had left 5 kittens in a box on Doc's doorstep. Just like me, sheesh! Maybe they're my cousins! Wouldn't that be cool?! Maybe Dad will rescue them too. That would be so cool, to have 5 of my cousins to hang with. I can't wait till Dad gets back so I can ask him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home